Thursday, May 22, 2008

Los Angeles, CA



Behind the scenes of Hollywood

Empty streets, homeless lunatics and old cracked roads were not the things I expected Hollywood to offer me. As holocaustal as it sounds, the real joy of LA hides within the company of it's inhabitants. 2 nights spent in BIOLA University with a company of great people and one close brother in Christ was an experience money cannot buy. Staying up all night laughing and talking in the dorm's club room, "Study night" they call it, was a great way for me to get to know people. I got to admit the beach is beautiful. After all it's the exact spot where the annual U.S. Volleyball championships are taking place. "California, here I come" by Phantom Planet lost it's meaning for me after I've seen the place. Perhaps it takes a bit more time to fall in love but I'm all about love from first sight and that was not the case.

No comments: