Sunday, May 18, 2008

San Francisco, California


The land of joy

"Very joyful city", everyone said prior to my departure, "be careful". As I arrived to the city, it was dusk and the streets were crowded with people joying around. "How wonderful" I said to myself, buttoned my shirt and put my hands in the pockets. "Welcome to San Francisco," said the Valet when opened the door, "a very nice car Sir" he added in a hope to get a higher tip. "Thank you, not mine though. Company's expense" I replied and carried my feet along with my suitcase to the Lobby's Check-In desk. 42" LCD, 27th floor, Swimming pool, Gym, Restaurant in style - InterContinental Hotel, one of the best accommodation I've stayed at so far. Nevertheless, beautiful city with hundreds of attractions. A great place to visit with your beloved one. Even though I had to spend 4 days alone here, the magic of the beautiful sights affected me not a penny less.

No comments: