Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Washington, DC



Shalom Capitol of U.S.A.

"I just want a small car", "but Sir, I already told you, there had been a mistake and the car you reserved is not available so we are giving you Chrysler 300 as a compensation for the same price" said the man behind the desk with an Indian accent. "Fine, I'll take it" was my final answer as I was tired of arguing. Beautiful and powerful monuments have captured the center of the city and my attention. If only I knew that my good brother in Christ, Gabe Gienger, was spending the week with his family few miles away from me, unfortunately that information streamed to my knowledge a few weeks late. Nonetheless, great city! A lot of night life and a lot of cops circulating round and round the Capitol & The White House. Strangely enough, in the past 3 months of my time being in the States, never was I stopped by a cop except the airport security in my London business trip.

No comments: