Monday, April 28, 2008

London, England


Fields of green

"Sir, are you planning on driving me today?" said the cab driver before I realized that the passenger front seat is on the left side of the car. "Can't wait to get done with my first day of work and storm into the streets of London for an adventure!" I exclaimed. As the evening came, the clock didn't finish ringing 6 times yet when my colleague shouted "Tea time!". And so I listened and did. Boiled the water, got the cookies opened, some little excitement in the movement of hands and the boiling water goes right on my leg. Good grief, the things I've shouted in the next 30 minutes, the people I've mentioned... "GOOD MOTHER THERESA!!! HOLY SAINT PATRICS SHOES!!!..", yeah I covered them all I think. And so my adventure began, or may I say - Ended. I didn't go to see the city for I couldn't walk for the entire time being. But hey at least I got to experience the British hospitality and an Scottish wedding.

No comments: